This 6 Days Seychelles Holiday takes you for an Indian Ocean getaway to the dazzling Seychelles and enjoy 6 peaceful days exploring three of the archipelago’s 115 islands.
Start off on the main island of Mahe. Explore Seychelles’ capital, Victoria and tour Sainte Anne Island, Seychelles’ oldest marine reserve. Be welcome by the giant land tortoises, admire the stunning seascape, enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch and take a scenic walk to explore the national park along the gorgeous white sandy beaches, bordered with granite rock and coconut trees.
Next, travel by ferry to Praslin, the Seychelles’ second largest island and home to ancient palm forests and fringed by gorgeous beaches of powdery white sand and crystal-clear water. Tour the the impressive rainforest of the Vallée de Mai and visit Anse Lazio for a relaxing beach time.
Then, transfer by ferry to one of the Seychelles’ smallest islands – La Digue. Enjoy leisurely bike riding along the beach before catching a ferry back to Praslin for your final nights in this stunning paradise.
6 Days Seychelles Holiday | Highlights
- Spend a blissful six days exploring three different Seychelles islands
- Enjoy Praslin’s beaches & have an enchanted walk in the extraordinary Vallée de Mai forest.
- Take a day trip in the capital Victoria to see historic houses and churches.
- Explore La Digue by bicycle
- Snorkel or dive in a crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters (optional)
- Sample Creole Cuisine (optional)
- See the giant tortoises and other unique Seychelles’ wildlife
6 Days Seychelles Holiday | Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Seychelles (Mahe)
- Welcome to Seychelles! Upon your arrival at Seychelles International Airport on Mahe Island, our company representative will pick you up and transfer you to your booked overnight hotel for check-in.
- You might sleep off the jet lag or enjoy relaxing beach time near your hotel.
- After sunset, you will go back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Victoria, the Capital of Seychelles
- After a leisurely breakfast at around 9 am, you will embark on a 25km (35 minutes) drive to the vivid city of Victoria, one of the world’s smallest capitals.
- A walking tour of Victoria is easy and relaxing.
- Your tour will begin from the 118-year-old Clock tower, often nicknamed Little Ben, which is the smaller replica of the London Big Ben.
- Within walking distance of the Clock tower, you can see the prominent landmark, St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Later, you will visit the Sir Selwyn-Clarke Market to observe the daily life of the local people. Here you can enjoy a creole lunch and the lunch will be at your own expense.
- In the afternoon, you will take a very scenic drive along Sans Soucis road, heading for old Mission Lodge. Along the way, you will appreciate breath-taking views of the central mountainous region of Mahe Island.
Day 3: Full day excursion to Saint Anne Marine National Park
- After breakfast at around 9 am, our guide will escort you to sail 5 km from Victoria City to the Saint Anne Marine National Park, which is a must-see destination on Seychelles tours.
- You could come across a variety of indigenous wildlife species of the Seychelles en route.
- It is also quite common to see giant turtles, colorful fish, and coral reefs during snorkelling in the calm crystal waters.
- On arrival at Sainte Anne Island, Seychelles’ oldest marine reserve, you will be welcome by the giant land tortoises, roaming freely and harmlessly around you.
- Before admiring the stunning seascape, you will enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch.
- Our guide will take you for a scenic walk later to explore the national park along the gorgeous white sandy beaches, bordered with granite rock and coconut trees.
- Everything is pleasant and without stress. You may admire the marvellous sunset view of the Indian Ocean while sailing back to your hotel for relaxation, dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Visit Vallee De Mai Nature Reserve in Praslin
- After a good break, you will leave Mahe and embark on the 75 minutes ferry transfer to Praslin, the second-largest island of the inner Seychelles.
- Praslin is home to the UNESCO World Heritage Site known as Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve.
- We will organize for a guided tour to the impressive rainforest of the Vallée de Mai, one of the only two places on the planet where the legendary Coco de Mer grows naturally.
- You should take one hour to explore its mystical valley.
- En route, our expert guide would stop and assist you to spot endemic species, listen out for birdlife and enjoy the stunning views.
- At sunset, take a scenic coastal drive to Anse Lazio and enjoy lovely beach time.
Day 5: Ferry to La Digue, Explore the island by bike
- After breakfast today, you will take a 30-minute ferry to La Digue, a charming community in the Seychelles.
- The popular transport in La Digue is bicycle, and you can enjoy leisurely bike riding along the beach because there is virtually no traffic.
- On arriving at the island jetty, you will be greeted by our local representative, who will escort you to the bicycle supplier for a bicycle, entrance ticket to L’Union Estate, La Digue map, and relevant advice.
- You can discover the traditional charms of the island at your own pace by bike. Traveling photographers’ dream would come true when exploring the picturesque Anse Source D’Argent.
- In the afternoon, you return to Praslin Island by fast ferry.
Day 6: Transfer back to Mahe, Airport see-off
- Your 6 Days Seychelles holiday comes to an end today.
- After delicious breakfast, you will transfer you back to Mahe Island by ferry.
- Then our driver will take you to Seychelles International Airport according to your homeward flight schedule. Safe Travels!