This 7 Days in Zanzibar Tour Package enables you to enjoy diverse aspects of the exotic Spice Island. Over seven days, you will enjoy this island’s famed white-sand beaches, boat trips, plus discover its rich culture and cuisine on tours of its historic center. The package includes all hotels and Airport transfers. We make sure you are stress-free to plan your Zanzibar vacation in terms of tours and activities for your 7 days. If this package sounds like too much activity for you or anything, then you can contact via Email or Whatsapp to tailor a perfect package.
7 Days in Zanzibar Tour Package | Summary
Day 1: Arrival at Zanzibar Airport
Day 2: Safari Blue Trip
Day 3: Jozani Forest, Butterfly and the Rock Restaurant
Day 4: Snorkeling and Dolphins tour at Mnemba Island
Day 5: Spice Farms, Stone Town and Sunset Dhow Cruise
Day 6: Prison Island with Nakupenda Sandbank
Day 7: Departure Date
7 Days in Zanzibar Tour Package | Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Zanzibar
- On day one of your 7 Days in Zanzibar Tour our driver will meet you at Zanzibar Airport the transfer to your booked overnight Hotel.
Day 2: Go For A Full Day Safari Blue Trip
- After a leisurely breakfast at around 9 am, you will go for a full day of sailing around mangroves and snorkeling along Menai bay – one of the best coral reefs in Zanzibar Archipelago.
- Exploring Kwale Island, relaxation at Sandbank, snorkelling and swimming
- Feast on fresh seafood BBQs; Lobsters, Octopus, Calamaris, squids, Fish and so on.
- Enjoy exotic fresh fruit tasting such as Mangoes, Watermelon, Banana, and Pineapple,
- Return to your hotel after a wonderful day on the Indian Ocean.
Day 3: Visit Jozani Forest, Butterfly Centre and the Rock Restaurant
- After a delicious breakfast at Hotel at around 9 am and get ready to discover Zanzibar’s tropical beauty.
- Start off with a tour to the Butterfly Centre to see various species of colourful butterflies flying over the lush garden.
- Discover the Flora and Fauna found in Zanzibar Islands by taking a tour to the natural protected Jozani Forest with our professional local tour guide.
- Observe and take photos of the last species of Zanzibar Red Colobus Monkeys in the world playing in their natural environment.
- From Jozani forest, our driver will take you to the Rock Restaurant at Michamvi beach to have a good lunch and take some photos of this wonderful restaurant.
Day 4: Boat Trip to Mnemba Island Snorkeling and Dolphins tours
- Go watch and swim with playful dolphins. Explore the colorful coral reefs of pristine Mnemba Island during this excursion.
- Our boats will leave Muyuni beach, Matemwe for a trip to Mnemba, and our experienced snorkel guides will guide you during the tour.
- See a variety of brightly coloured fish and other marine life at Zanzibar’s best snorkeling spot.
- On the boat tour, you will be served delightful fresh tropical fruit; Mangoes, Pineapple, Banana, and Watermelon.
- Take photos on the stunning sandbank located near Mnemba Island.
- After the excursion, you will have delicious lunch at Muyuni beach, which is among the best beaches in Zanzibar.
- Then, the driver back to Hotel for relaxation, dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Tour Spice Farms, Visit Stone Town and Enjoy a Sunset Dhow Cruise
- On day five of our 7 Days in Zanzibar Tour, you’ll discover by testing, smelling different spices grown and used in Zanzibar cuisines.
- Enjoy a delightful local made Spiced rice lunch at the Spice farm; including fresh fried fish and tropical fruits like Mangoes, banana, and Pineapple.
- Learn the Zanzibar and Stone Town history with a local expert tour guide by visiting most iconic buildings like House of Wonders, Former Slave Market, Sultan’s Palace and Freddie Mercury House,.
- Take good photos and buy some gifts for friends and family from the souvenir shops in Stone Town streets.
- Experience unforgettable sunset Dhow cruise on the Indian with locally made snacks and enjoy the stunning view of the coast of the old Stone Town. This is the perfect way to end this full day excursion.
- Then, head back to your hotel after a great day in Stone town.
Day 6: Boat Trip Prison Island and Nakupenda Sandbank
- You will be picked up from the Hotel after breakfast at around 9 am and embark on a 30 minutes boat tour to Prison Island near the stone town.
- Witness and take photos of the giant tortoises in the Prison Island and learn about its the history.
- From Prison Island, take another 30 minutes boat trip to Nakupenda Island and Sandbank for swimming, relaxing, and Snorkeling.
- Feast on fresh seafood BBQ; Octopus, Lobsters, squids, and Calamaris, as well as exotic fresh fruit like Banana, Watermelon, Pineapple, Mangoes, and papaya.
Day 7: Depart Zanzibar
On the final day of your 7 Days in Zanzibar Tour, you will be picked up on time from your Hotel and driven to the Airport your flight home. Safe Travels!